Transform your teaching with this comprehensive and purposeful Writing Process Lesson Plans Posters Templates Bulletin Board Bundle. The systematic approach is designed to ignite your students’ creativity and guide them through the writing process, ensuring they start and finish their pieces with confidence. Whether you’re seeking guidance to enhance your existing writing program or looking to revitalize your approach entirely, this systematic and jam-packed solution is here to transform your writing instruction. Create a writing focus wall bulletin board in a snap. And the best part? It’s easy enough to follow that you can implement it TODAY. Say goodbye to writing struggles and hello to successful writing sessions!
Featuring over 170 pages of invaluable content, this Writing Lesson Plans Posters Templates Bulletin Board bundle includes everything you need to establish and maintain successful writing instruction throughout your year:
This Writing Lesson Plans & Resources Bundle includes:
– Bulletin board pencil banners: Create a Writing Focus Wall.
– Interactive Writing Process display: Helps students track progress.
– Detailed student direction pages.
– Writing Process posters.
– Teacher Binder cover for organization.
– Setup guide for easy implementation.
– First 20 lessons for a strong start.
– Editable minilesson page and ideas list.
– Writing Conference Notes for personalized feedback.
– Status of the Class printable for quick progress insights.
– Student binder, journal, and “While You Wait Work” cover pages.
– Personal Narrative and Rough Draft Checklists.
– Topics to Write About and Writing Ideas Lists.
– Prewriting Maps and Sketch pages.
– Peer Conference and Revising Recording Sheet.
– Stylish Writing cover page.
– Differentiated lined writing pages.
– About the Author, Dedication, and Reflection pages.
– Author’s Chair Sign Up sheet.
– “Why Writers Write” and “What Writers Write” posters.
– Seasonal Word Banks for enriching vocabulary.
– Writing Assessment package with prompts, rubrics, and self-evaluation.
– Editable rubric for customized evaluation.
– Writing Portfolio and Our Class Book covers for showcasing growth and collaboration.
Everything you need for successful writing instruction throughout the year!
As an added bonus, you’ll also receive a digital version of resources to use in Google Slides–perfect for continuing a writing anywhere you have access to Google!
All rights reserved © Jen Lium | Teaching in the Tongass