Looking for an engaging and fun way to teach your students about life in a tide pool? This printable pack of tide pool activities includes different scientific investigations for students to learn about tidepool animals (plankton, shells, bivalves & univalves, hermit crabs, sea urchins, starfish, sea anemones, barnacles, and mussels).
6 ocean-themed centers include:
- ELA: Write the Room (tide pool vocabulary)
- ELA: Sentence Scramble (editable words)
- ELA: ABC Order (editable words)
- Math: Addition (editable equations)
- Math: Subtraction (editable equations)
- Math: Inequalities (editable numbers)