Bring year long ESCAPE ROOM fun to your classroom with this bundle of 12 SEASONAL themed adventures that your students will love! These are perfect escape rooms for young kids, and are EDITABLE so you can integrate ELA and math with each theme. Each theme includes the same familiar 5 tasks, which allows your students to develop confidence and independence. Since each task is editable, you can easily change the skills students practice to the skills you are currently focusing on in your classroom!
Escape room adventures are collaborative games that are a perfect way to add fun and engagement to a typical school day, but they can also be used as a fun Friday activity and are great for review! Students use critical thinking and problem solving skills and work together to solve tasks and “escape” various situations for each theme.
Each escape room adventure theme includes the following components:
2. Task Number Cards
3. Intro Story (setting the stage for the theme)
4. Task Guides
5. Tasks: 5 EDITABLE tasks for each theme so you can adjust the numbers/letters as needed to differentiate for your own students.
✓ Word Search
✓ Strip Puzzle
✓ Color by Code
✓ Logic Puzzle
✓ Mystery Phrase
✓ BONUS Optional Stem Activity
6. Puzzle Pieces (1 per task)
7. Completion Certificate
Download the Preview to see what themes are included!
This 340+ page resource includes the following 12 FUN and kid-friendly themes (1 holiday/seasonal themed escape room for each month of the year):
1. August–Back to School (School Supplies)
2. September–Apples (Apple Orchard)
3. October–Halloween (Haunted House Witch)
4. November–Thanksgiving (Turkey Trouble)
5. December–Christmas (Santa Train)
6. January–Winter (Snowman Soiree)
7. February–Valentine’s Day (Love Monster)
8. March–St. Patrick’s Day (Leprechaun Trap)
9. April–Easter (Easter Bunny)
10. May–Spring Picnic (Bugs)
11. June–Camping (Bigfoot)
12. July–Beach (Hermit Crab) Beach
Each individual Escape Room is $5, for a total value of $60. By purchasing this bundle rather than each individual escape room, you save BIG!
***IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE POWERPOINT (or Google Slides) IN ORDER TO USE THIS FILE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO POWERPOINT (it also works on Keynote), DO NOT PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE***
This resource is only meant for personal, classroom use. Commercial use is strictly prohibited.