Digital Morning Calendar Math is perfect for distance learning AND in person learning. Files are preloaded in Google Slides, Seesaw and PowerPoint and can be used all year. There’s nothing to cut out and it’s easy to change out the problems to repeat activities each day.
Included activities to complete with your students:
- Blank Monthly Calendars (add dates ahead of time or add one day at a time with students) with moveable event/holiday icons
- All About Today (written date form, days of the week, months of the year, season)
- Daily Weather (thermometer, temperature, weather)
- Weather Graph
- Weather Bear (4 seasonal outfits to dress the bear)
- Today’s Number (place value with popsicle sticks, red straws and base ten piece options)
- Today’s Shape and Properties (editable properties for 2d and 3d shapes)
- Today’s Pattern (moveable bears with A, B, C, D labels, basic shapes)
- Number Pattern
- What’s the Rule? (function input/output table)
- Counting Money (pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters)
- Sorting Coins (pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters)
- Telling Time (blank clock with moveable arrows)
- Hundreds Chart (editable so you can fill in/delete the numbers as you like)
- Number/Number Sentence
- Answer/Problem (open-ended question)
You can remove any slides you don’t want, as well as insert blank slides to add your own content or import slides from another presentation. The titles on the slides are not editable. You can insert a text box or your own images onto any slide, edit the calendar dates, temperature digits, days of school digits, number pattern digits, today’s number digits, shape properties and digits, input/output function digits, piggy bank amount digits, telling time digits, and hundreds chart all digits.
Make sure you (and/or your students) have access to at least one of the filetype options (Google, Powerpoint or Seesaw) prior to your purchase. Powerpoint and Google Slides do not allow objects to be manipulated when you’re in Presentation mode, so you will need to have the slide in Edit mode to move the objects. You may also prerecord yourself doing the activities on screen and share the video with your students.
Event calendar icons included: No School, Field trip, Assembly, Birthday, Conferences, 1st day of school, Labor Day, Patriot Day, Fall Break, Columbus Day, Halloween, Dia de los Muertos, Election Day, Thanksgiving, Veteran’s Day, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Winter Break, New Year’s Day, MLK Jr Day, 100th Day, 101st Day, 120th Day, Groundhog’s Day, Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, Chinese New Year, Spring Break, March Break, St.Patrick’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Cinco de Mayo, Last Day, Father’s Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Remembrance Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday, Family Day, Cinco de Mayo
© Teaching in the Tongass