Digital Math Activities are perfect to use throughout the year! Included you will find a Seesaw AND Google Slides AND Powerpoint version, complete with moveable pocket chart cards that students drag on their screen. If you’ve been looking for a way to integrate technology into your classroom, this is your answer. And the best part is you don’t have to print, cut, laminate, or replace when you lose pieces….it’s all DIGITAL! Use in whole group, small group, homework, or as a center. All of the skills are in a single file in the Google version, but you can separate them as needed (just create a copy and delete the slides you don’t want to assign to students).
This resource includes over 45 different Digital Math Activities in a single digital document that focus on the following skills:
- Number writing (tracing 0-9)
- Number sense
- Making 10
- Inequalities (greater than, less than, equal to)
- +10, -10, +1, -1 (editable–you choose the number!)
- Hundreds chart (editable–fill in the numbers you want to have seen)
- Number bonds (editable–you choose the number!)
- Word problems
- Place Value
- Addition and subtraction with place value manipulatives (editable–you create the equations!)
- Addition and subtraction on a number line with moveable frog to “hop” along (editable–you create the equations!)–includes a blank open number line as well
- Fractions (1/2 through 6/6)
- U.S. Money (Coin identification for penny, nickel, dime, quarter, money poem, value of a word game, adding coins up to $1)
- Telling Time
- Geometry (2d and 3d shape identification)
- Measurement (standard length centimeters/inches and nonstandard units)
The Google and PowerPoint versions are a single file that you can assign any set of selected slides you want to your students at a single time. The Seesaw version includes 7 separate files (per Seesaws limit of 20 slides per file).
This is not an app and does NOT have sound or a “click to see if the answer is right” option for students.