Super Bowl 2023 Math Football Craft Writing Activities are a fun way to celebrate the big game. Includes Super Bowl winner prediction graphing activity (editable team names so you can change them every year) boy and girl football player color and cut templates, football color and cut template, writing pages with an editable prompt, primary and intermediate lined options, half and whole page options. The editable writing prompt pages mean you have limitless possibilities! Use during football season, or create a football bulletin board with a “goal” theme at the beginning of the year!
What other teachers are saying about these Super Bowl 2023 Math Football Craft Writing Activities:
- Extremely satisfied–My kids loved this super bowl craft!! We did the graphing activity during math and learned about the teams and I showed the kids where the teams were from on a map.
- Extremely satisfied–My class had SO much fun getting ready for the Super Bowl with this activity. Even the non-football fans got into this activity. I love that it pulls in key math skills as well. It also makes for a fun display!
- Extremely satisfied–My students loved to use the graph to predict the Super Bowl this year. It was a plus that we were on our tally and graphing unit.
- Extremely satisfied–My students loved writing about who they thought would win the Super Bowl this year using this resource. They look great in the hallway too. Jackson Carman is from our district and we used this to write notes of encouragement to him as well. My students were so excited! Thank you!
- Extremely satisfied–Loved this for creating super bowl goals with my students mid way through the year! Super cute and a fun way to do writing with just a little bit of crafting.
Not what you’re looking for? You can see what else is in the shop here or take a look at this resource in my TpT shop here.
All rights reserved © Teaching in the Tongass