Candy Corn Math Science Writing Halloween Activities is perfect for October classroom festivities! These candy corn activities are a great way to bring descriptive and opinion writing into action, make math a bit sweeter, and observe a fun candy corn science experiment. Includes candy corn math and literacy centers, a candy corn craft and so much more.
Included in the Candy Corn Activities resource:
- Cut/paste candy corn craft & writing (multiple writing page options with title “Candy Corn” so you can choose what students write about)
- Candy corn cinquain writing (using descriptive language)
- Trick or treat feet keepsake
- Candy corn manipulative mat and addition worksheets (single and double digit equations within 20, blank addition problems for you to write your own)
- Candy corn measurement (measuring length with candy corn around the room, comparing weight with classroom objects)
- Dissolving candy science experiment
- Candy corn alphabet puzzles (matching uppercase/lowercase/beginning sound pictures)
- Candy corn number puzzles (matching numbers 1-20 w/ten frames, digit, and written form, and a few early finisher number puzzles using base ten pictures/expanded form).
What other teachers are saying about this Candy Corn Activities resource:
You can see what else is in the shop here or take a look at this resource in my TpT shop here.
All rights reserved © Teaching in the Tongass