Are you on the lookout for a great way to boost positive behavior and self-reflection among students? Think Time Sheets and Slideshow PBIS Behavior Reflection kit are all you need to help students take a breather and reflect on their actions in a designated area. Once you put this easy to implement classroom management system in place and preteach students what to do when they’re handed a Think Time pass using the included slideshow, they’ll go to the designated Think Spot (in your room or a teaching partner’s room) and reflect on their behavior. Promote Positive Behavior and encourage students to make better choices and take responsibility for their actions.
Check out what’s inside Think Time Sheets and Slideshow PBIS Behavior Reflection:
1. Behavior Think Sheet Passes: These passes come in color and simple black and white. Let students take a moment to think about their choices and what they’ve done.
2. Think Time Debriefing Form: Have a brief chat with students after their Think Time to help them understand their behavior and grow more self-aware.
3. Admin Think Time Form: A backup Think Time plan for when a Think Time escalates to the point of needing more adult support.
4. Think Time Poster Directions: A super clear poster to guide students on how to rock the Think Time process.
5. Think Time Slideshow Presentation: Get students pumped with the presentation that explains all about Think Time and how it works and what to do step by step.
6. Think Time Poster (Classroom Use): Hang it up to show where students sit for their Think Time.
Unlock the true potential of Think Time to empower students and create a fantastic classroom environment where everyone can learn.
What other teachers are saying about this Think Time Sheets and Slideshow PBIS Behavior Reflection: