This Editable Teacher Portfolio Template will help you stand out from the crowd with a modern and clean, black and white design. This set includes an editable teaching portfolio binder cover, portfolio dividers, binder spines, teacher resume template, table of contents page, references page, about me page, blank unit and lesson plan template, teaching philosophy, classroom management, routines/procedures and subject area pages. It also includes additional blank templates for you to add additional headings and subheadings as well.
Please note: These are blank teaching portfolio templates, but I’ve included some examples to help you see how it can be used. You’ll need to edit to include your own details that are personalized and unique to you. There will be some prep work involved as you’ll need to decide what’s important to you to include in your portfolio to stand out during your teaching interview.
You will receive a PDF with a link to the Google Slides file that contains editable spaces. You can save as a PDF, print or use a digital version.
What other teachers are saying about this Editable Teacher Portfolio Template resource:
- Extremely satisfied–Thank you for creating this! It is designed very well and neatly organized! Thank you so much! This will help me keep my important documents and items for my portfolio organized at all times and will be easy to edit/update.
- Extremely satisfied–The portfolio was so easy to create and really helped to make my work and my application stand out by including this in my documents. Thank you for making it look so organized and neat.
- Extremely satisfied–This resource was great for creating a professional looking teacher portfolio to take to job interviews! It was super easy to use and had plenty of directions and suggestions on how to use and personalize it. It had plenty of blank templates and template suggestions so I could include what ever I wanted in my portfolio while still using the same theme.
- Extremely satisfied–When I started my teaching job search after graduating from my M.Ed. program in 2019, I was told that having a portfolio prepared was important. Though I had little experience at that point, and only had the lessons I made in student teaching to put on display, this product made the process of putting my first portfolio together easy and painless! I still use this product to this day, check for updates, and continue to swear by it for its sharp-looking graphics and editable pages as I grow throughout my career. Thank you for all of your hard work on this, and I can’t wait to see what else you will come up with next to support your fellow teachers!
- Extremely satisfied–This resource is amazing!! I am using it to organize a bunch of materials, documents and artifacts for my teaching portfolio. I am a soon-to-be college graduate from a teacher preparation program and am super excited to show my work off to interviewers using this portfolio. The file is super easy to manage and manipulate, and is extremely organized. I feel so professional putting all of my information together in this and can’t wait to see how the final product turns out. Thank you!!
- Extremely satisfied–I got several job offers, and more than one told me that my portfolio was what put me ahead. This was easy to use as a template and very customizable. Thank you!
You can see what else is in the shop here or take a look at this resource in my TpT shop here.
All rights reserved © Teaching in the Tongass