Digital and Printable Sight Word Flash Card Slides are an easy and engaging way to fit in daily fluency practice with Dolch Preprimer-3rd Grade sight words on a projector screen, interactive whiteboard, tablet, computer or even good ol’ fashioned printed on paper (perfect for small group, individual and even sending home). Words are on easy to read, black and white slides so there are no distracting images or patterns and the focus remains entirely on reading.
Included in this Digital and Printable Sight Word Flash Card Slides:
- Preprimer-3rd Grade Dolch Sight Words (1 on each slide)
- Blank slide template (so you can add as many additional words as you want)
- Printable PDF (print in any size, so you can have traditional flashcards)
Includes PowerPoint, Google Slides and PDF versions.
What other teachers are saying about Digital and Printable Sight Word Flash Card Slides:
- Extremely satisfied–I put our weekly high-frequency words up every week on my Canvas home page! Whenever we have downtime or a minute to spare, I just quickly flash them for the students to practice them each week. They can also look for themselves which is so nice! Thank you for this resource!
- Extremely satisfied–I love that this is perfect to use for sight words. I also love that it is in black and white and no frill. It allows the students to focus on the words and not the decor to the slides.
- Extremely satisfied–used the sight words for extra practice, but I also edited the slides to include my weekly spelling words. It’s a fun, visual way to practice our spelling words quickly. I also added sentences using the words under the sight or spelling word to fit in some extra practice reading, as well as recognizing the word in context. I love this product! Thank you!
Not what you’re looking for? You can see what else is in the shop here or take a look at this resource in my TpT shop here.
All rights reserved © Teaching in the Tongass