Printable Valentine’s Day cards for kids are perfect for teachers to give to their students or for teachers to provide to students who didn’t bring cards. The printable Valentines Day cards for kids are simple, but so cute and punny. This set includes 4 cards per page, with color and black and white page for an ink friendly option. Each page includes “From:” autofill text to type your name once and be done. You could also give these without color and students could color them in.
7 different Printable Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids options:
- owl (“OWL-WAYS knew you were sweet!”)
- pizza (“you stole a PIZZA my heart!”)
- alien (“you are out of this WORLD!”)
- bunny (“some BUNNY likes you!”)
- porcupine (“QUILL you be mine?”)
- otter (“YOU OTTER know you’re special!”)
- heart maze (“AMAZED by you!”)
What other teachers are saying about this resource:
- Extremely satisfied–These were perfect to print off in color for those students who didn’t have valentine’s. Saved me so much time and I also didn’t want any of my students to feel left out. Thank you
- Extremely satisfied–I plan to have these out for my students who did not bring in valentines to color and sign. Love the simple pictures and cute sayings!
All rights reserved © Jen Lium | Teaching in the Tongass