Printable Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids
Kids love these Valentines Day cards. They are perfect for teachers to give to their students or for teachers to provide to students who didn’t bring cards. The printable Valentines Day cards for kids are simple, but so cute and punny. This set includes 4 cards per page, with color and black and white page for an ink friendly option. Each page includes “From:” autofill text to type your name once and be done. You could also give these without color and students could color them in.
7 different Printable Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids options:
- owl (“OWL-WAYS knew you were sweet!”)
- pizza (“you stole a PIZZA my heart!”)
- alien (“you are out of this WORLD!”)
- bunny (“some BUNNY likes you!”)
- porcupine (“QUILL you be mine?”)
- otter (“YOU OTTER know you’re special!”)
- heart maze (“AMAZED by you!”)
What other teachers are saying about this resource:
- Extremely satisfied–These were perfect to print off in color for those students who didn’t have valentine’s. Saved me so much time and I also didn’t want any of my students to feel left out. Thank you
- Extremely satisfied–I plan to have these out for my students who did not bring in valentines to color and sign. Love the simple pictures and cute sayings!
Not what you’re looking for? You can see what else is in the shop here or take a look at this resource in my TpT shop here.
All rights reserved © Teaching in the Tongass