Teach Kids to Tie Shoes Printables include everything you need to get your students tying their shoes. Printable shoe tying directions, posters, shoe templates for lacing, and Shoe Tying Club bulletin board printables.
Included in this Teach Kids to Tie Shoes Printables pack you will find:
- Assessment Form (to track student progress)
- Poem (original poem, “Shaun the Shoe”)
- Editable Parent Letter
- Visual Direction posters (2 different ways to tie shoes)
- Shoe Templates (to print and use for practicing with yarn laces)
- Bulletin Board pieces (to display “Shoe Tying Experts”)
- Member cards (a fun keepsake)
- Editable writing shoe craft (writing prompts come in whole and half page options)
- Coloring Pages
What other teachers are saying about this Teach Kids to Tie Shoes Printables resource:
- Extremely satisfied–WOW! I have been trying all year to get my students to learn to tie their shoes. But this resourcce motivated them! i printed out the letter and directions and sent it home for “Holiday Homework” over Thanksgiving break. Today almost all of my students could not WAIT to show me how they practiced and learned over break. They begged me to make the colorful shoes what their name goes on, so i am using that for the bulletin board and sending the certificate home. I did have one small request. I would love to edit the banner. My school uses the phrase “SHOEper Hero” for students that can tie, and I would love to use that phrase with this resource! Thank you so much, LOVE this so much!
- Extremely satisfied–Students got excited to see this be put up on the wall. They enjoyed the visuals of learning how to tie their shoes and getting their name added to the wall once mastered.
- Extremely satisfied–I just introduced shoe tying to my kiddos yesterday and OMG they are so excited. I made each kiddo their own shoe and laced them up and they can’t wait to get started becoming EXPERTS! This resource makes learning to tie your shoes FUN!
- Extremely satisfied–Tying shoes is a hard skill for little learners to learn! Thank you for this fun resource to make it a fun Challenge in the class room. The shoes were really easy to make and I used a piece of sticky foam on the back after laminating got make them more durable and the kids took them home and back to school with zero problems at all!
You can see what else is in the shop here or take a look at this resource in my TpT shop here.
All rights reserved © Teaching in the Tongass