Pokey Pin Fine Motor Skill Activities contains all of the pokey pinning activities for pinning and tracing in one GIANT 495 page bundle. These fine motor activity printables include 3 differentiated versions (letter, word, sentence) of pinning or tracing activities with a various themes. Perfect for preschool and kindergarteners working on fine motor skills.
Pokey Pin Fine Motor Skill Activities Themes include:
- Alphabet Upper/Lowercase A-Z
- CVC Words
- Numbers 0-20
- School Supplies
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
What other teachers are saying about these Pokey Pin Fine Motor Skill Activities:
- Extremely satisfied–This is a fun engaging activity that so many of my students want to during independent skills practice time. We love the way they are building those fine motor and visual motor skills while improving their attention to task and independence too!
- Extremely satisfied–The Kinders get so excited for “Pushy Pin” days! It is great fine motor practice for them, and I love the vast variety this resource offers for different holidays and occasions!
- Extremely satisfied–What can I say? I love love pokey pins to increase fine motor skills! Students are building their core by laying on their tummies, and working their hand muscles. They love pokey pins!
- Extremely satisfied–My preschoolers love doing these pokey pin projects! I tape the printed page to construction paper and they are always so excited to see their picture come to life on the construction paper!
Not what you’re looking for? You can see what else is in the shop here or take a look at this resource in my TpT shop here.
All rights reserved © Teaching in the Tongass