ALL of my dogsled teaching resources, bundled into one husky-themed, comprehensive and complete package! If you are planning on teaching your class about Alaska or any kind of dog sled racing, you and your students will LOVE these resources! I am a born and raised Alaskan teacher (and I still live here!) and I learned about all things dogsledding when I was in elementary school, so naturally I also love teaching my own students about it! Whether you’re learning about Balto, Togo or reading Stone Fox or Woodsong, this bundle is the perfect companion to your reading!
- EDITABLE Flip Books (3 different flip book options)
- Husky and Alaska themed literacy activities
- Husky and Alaska themed math activities
- Adopt-a-Dog Journal writing pages
- Husky Craft
- Musher Craft (boy and girl options)
- Editable Award
- Race Tracking Sheets
- Blank trading cards (mushers and dogs)
- Blank, editable husky/musher wood signs
- Husky bookmarks
- Powerpoint slideshow about dog sledding
- All About Alaska editable flipbook (people, facts, state symbols)
- Alaska themed bulletin board graphics (musher, husky, moose, trees, cabins, wood frames, etc.)
IMPORTANT: DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO POWERPOINT. YOU MUST HAVE POWERPOINT IN ORDER TO ACCESS THIS RESOURCE.
This is a license for ONE (1) TEACHER ONLY. If you need more licenses, you can purchase additional licenses for each teacher during checkout. Principals may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for school license information.