These digital activities are perfect to use throughout October! Included you will find a Seesaw AND Google Slides AND Powerpoint version, complete with a printable black and white PDF version. Use in whole group, small group, homework, or as a center. Skills are separated in the Seesaw version, and in a single file in the Google and PowerPoint versions, but you can separate them as needed (just create a copy and delete the slides you don’t want to assign to students).
This resource includes 5 different activities that focus on the following skills:
- : students trace upper and lowercase letters
- : students draw a line matching the uppercase letters to the corresponding lowercase letters, students trace upper and lowercase letters
- : students write the beginning and ending consonant letters to complete the word that matches the picture
- : students draw lines to the pictures that have matching rhyming short vowel words, students say the name of the picture and circle the short vowel sound they hear from 3 vowel choices, students say the name of the picture and trace the letters and add the middle vowel in the cvc short vowel words, students say the name of the picture and color/circle/mark the pictures that have the short vowel sound
- : say the word, trace the word, write the word (the, and, it, said, up, is, to, you, in, for, look, red, go, little, can, see, we, my)
The Google and PowerPoint versions are a single file that you can assign any set of selected slides you want to your students at a single time. The Seesaw version includes 5 separate files (per Seesaws limit of 20 slides per file).