Digital Center Rotation Board Chart
Digital Center Rotation Board Chart (with Timers!) are perfect for displaying your center rotation boards on a screen, but without the printing/laminating/cutting/bulletin board prep work. Organize your groups within minutes by typing in your student names (or inserting any of your own images or icons onto any of the slides), and select which activities they’ll be doing with the digital center icons. Once you get it set up, you can change it daily, weekly with a few clicks…whenever you like–it’s SO EASY!
This Digital Center Rotation Board Chart resource includes:
- Slide to sort your students into groups (use the provided group titles or add student photos–add as many groups as you need!)
- Center icon cards (see full list below–including blank icons so you can edit the text)
- Digital rotation boards with editable tables (add rows/columns to create as many rotations or groups as you need, and you can edit the headings)
- Slides to display a single rotation at a time (titled “Round 1”-“Round 6” and “Clean Up!” with an area to edit your own more specific directions and a timer)
- Center accountability slides (use digitally with Seesaw or print–students check off as they complete a center)
- Printable version to create a center rotations bulletin board
Add a timer of your choice (30 seconds, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 minutes) to the Powerpoint version (timers will also work in Keynote). In Powerpoint, you can set your timer to include a sound that goes off and set a custom time to advance the slide automatically. Directions for how to add a timer to the Google version are also included. Google does not currently have an audio option for slide transitions or custom time to advance your slide (you have to click it to move to the next slide).
Math center icons: Fact Fluency, Flash Cards, Money, Telling Time, Pattern Blocks, Dominoes, Number Lines, Measurement, Dice, Number Sense, Fractions, Independent Practice, Graphs, Addition and Subtraction, Place Value, Math by Myself, Multiplication and Division, Calculator Practice, Geometry, Teacher Table, Math Tubs, Math Journals, Math Paperless Pocket Chart, Math Games, Math Buddies, Task Cards, Counting Bears, Counting Links, Two-Tone Counters, Snap Cubes
Literacy center icons: Word Work, Seat Work, Read to Self, Writing, Library, Buddy Reading, Teacher Table, Skill Work, Sight Words, Handwriting, Phonics, Alphabet, Work on Writing, Spelling, Read the Room, Pocket Chart, Poetry, Big Books, Listen to Reading, Guided Reading, Write About Reading, Read to Someone, Reading Fluency, Write the Room, Literature Circles
Miscellaneous center icons: Kitchen, Dry Erase, Crafts, Science, Puppets, Dramatic Play, Art, Dress Up, Cars, Stamps, Easel, Computer, Discovery, Listening, Blocks, Typing, STEAM, Sensory Table, Tablet, Math, Puzzles, Music, Playdoh, Coloring, Pinning, Fine Motor, Construction, Free Choice, Busy Boxes, Social Studies, Technology, Magnets, Light Table, Interactive Whiteboard, Overhead Projector, Games
Not what you’re looking for? You can see what else is in the shop here.
You can browse the TpT shop here.
All rights reserved © Teaching in the Tongass
Digital Rotation Boards with moveable centers are copyrighted.