These Comic Strip Templates are perfect for ALL year and ANY grade! Included you will find comic strip templates with a designated space for students to write. Available in landscape and portrait orientation, plus cover pages for students to create a comic book they’ll be so proud of.
What other teachers are saying about these Comic Strip Templates:
- Extremely satisfied–My learners have been OBSESSED with comic books and graphic novels this year. Our last writing unit we focused on comic books and this was such an amazing resource to add in! Thank you so much!
- Extremely satisfied–This is an awesome comic strip template! I’ve used it for a few years now and it’s always an engaging lesson with my students when we do our novel study! They love getting to draw and color a part of the text.
- Extremely satisfied–My students loved using these comic strips when learning about onomatopoeia. They used the strip to create images and added in forms of onomatopoeia to each box. They had a blast and begged to do it again!
- Extremely satisfied–I love all the various templates included here. I used them for my end-of-the-year writing prompt “Advice to Incoming Second Graders”. It was awesome.
- Extremely satisfied–My kids loved these!! They love to read books like Dog Man and other graphic novels so they were extremely excited when I told them they could make their own. Thank you!
Not what you’re looking for? You can see what else is in the shop here
or take a look at this resource in my TpT shop here
All rights reserved © Teaching in the Tongass