- learn how to do a great french manicure *on the cheap* (Instagram followers...I'm getting better, right?!).
- read a few books (David Sedaris is my new favorite author and yay...has several books I have read and more to read later....check!).
- get rid of some crap that's cluttering up our house and work on Cheeks' future bedroom (grey and yellow!).
- go check out our indoor turf field. Have I mentioned how often it rains here in Juneau?! This indoor field is the coolest thing! They have a toddlers-only time once a week, and since Cheeks basically only says one word, "Ball," I guessed he was ready for it all!
- take Cheeks swimming during the babies only swim time (he's part fish and I'm so mean for keeping him out of water for so long!). This is his "hurry-up-and-put-your-phone-away-Mom!" face.
Once Upon a Classroom
Life Over C's
The Brown Bag Teacher
The Math Maniac
The Skating Teacher
Class of Kinders
I Dream of First Grade
A Burst of First